Man and I wasn't even cool or do all that many drugs. I got ripped off. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 19, 2022 Man and I wasn't even cool or do all that many drugs. I got ripped off. savage 147 Likes 19 Comments Angela Esther Halder Schuenemann Sheryl Audrey It's not too late my man, Was in the same boat. Exercise, drink water, eat a portion of fruit or veg daily. Keep learning new things, even if its just one new thing per day. If you put enough effort into yourself, you will have enough for others and friendship is bound to happen. Everything I just mentioned will only consume about 3-4 hours of your day at most, but it will change your life. Elizabeth Cescar Hallasgo I'm in this picture and I don't like it Marsha Robinson Wow , cuts deep . Jerrid D Lindsay I get fat from being not sober Shannon Jamarcus Riminton All that and he hasn't even started high school yet! Daniela Garcia Great that is the perfect time to start cocaine and boost yourself esteem. Jacquelyn Blankenship Welcome to the club Jodie Roll Don't do drugs in the first place? Solves more problems than drugs could ever solve. Nancy Reis so doing drugs with other junkies is cool? no - you outgrew them or they cant get what they once got from you.. druggies use people. Hit the gym, go out for walks and start a hobby that involves in meeting people in some way (online activity etc). climb the ladder in work/search for a new jobb. put an effort in becoming a better version of yourself, you can evole your mind if you feel you are immature, PUT WORK IN TO YOURSELF FOR YOURSELF Destiny Berry Probably you should self-reflection. But, hey if the pressure isn't that hi, you won't change anything. Balsam Bachoua This is me. Except for the fat part, I was an extremely skinny coke addict, stoner. Since stopping drugs and starting the gym I’ve put healthy weight on and look better at 30 than I did at 25 Saba Faheem Energy is not found, it is generated. If you change your body to produce more energy, you'll feel a lot better. I know lack of energy is probably keeping you from making changes to your life that will make you stronger, so tackle the energy problem first. Amanda Rauscher I get you man, I'm almost in the same boat, except that I'm too skinny and I I ok nt have friends cause I chose so, I do have friends and they tried getting in touch more but meh I just dont feel like it. I go to friends once a month now, tops. Arani Saha Mentally retarded? Did you take an IQ test to determine that or is it just the low self esteem talking? Secondly, being fat is not such a depressing issue as it can be fixed. And thirdly, no friends might just mean that you don't have people from the previous bad crowd around you. Am I right? Alfredia Hopkins Im stupider now and happier, embrace retardation. Also you're getting better by getting sober. I don't know Who you are, but i'm proud of you Nano Abod so many retarded people out there bro! having the sensibility to see your flaws and the courage to admit it makes you not one of these retarded ones, dont put yourself down, work on it, the mind is a muscle just like the body, we got muscle memory and endorfins to help you comeback from anything be it injury, depression whatever dude! pump them up and aim for something thats good for you. take care man! Varsha Payaal You were never cool. You lose all friend over time. Its normal. Getting fat comes with age and cognitive decline because you didnt use your brain for a decade. Go solve some equations. Felixia Marie Santiago Of course i know him...he's me ! Raptor Cat Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Man and I wasn't even cool or do all that many drugs. I got ripped off. savage 147 Likes 19 Comments Angela Esther Halder
Schuenemann Sheryl Audrey
Elizabeth Cescar Hallasgo
Marsha Robinson
Jerrid D Lindsay
Shannon Jamarcus Riminton
Daniela Garcia
Jacquelyn Blankenship
Jodie Roll
Nancy Reis
Destiny Berry
Balsam Bachoua
Saba Faheem
Amanda Rauscher
Arani Saha
Alfredia Hopkins
Nano Abod
Varsha Payaal
Felixia Marie Santiago
Raptor Cat